Here’s the update for Tuesday, October 31st:
Cleanup is underway on the golf course. We are open for walking. It will be at least noon before we can get carts on the course, but that is not a guarantee. It may be tomorrow before we can get the carts out. As soon as we have more information we will post it here.
Our phone service is limited. We’ve tethered it to a mobile phone, but not sure if that is actually going to work (Rob rigged that up, so it’s got a lot better chance than if I had tried to do it). So if you do not get an answer, we are not ignoring you.
Looks like we’ve got some okay weather through Tuesday of next week. We’re probably going to have some frost towards the end of this week, so opening times may be delayed a little bit.
That’s all we know for now. We’ll stay open until Mother Nature dictates otherwise. Hope everyone is safe and didn’t get too much damage from the storm.