Hidden Meadows Golf Course is a member of the North Atlantic Golf Course Association (NAGCA). The NAGCA is an association of golf courses in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Washington and Canada, that offers reciprocal play to members of the golf courses within this association.
Members of the NAGCA currently include:
• Bar Harbor Country Club www.facebook.com/Bar-Harbor-Golf-Course-110769395603735/
• Barnes Brook Golf Course www.facebook.com/BarnesBrookGolfandski/
• Barren View Golf Course www.barrenviewgc.com
• Dexter Municipal Golf Course www.facebook.com/dextermuni/
• Hampden Country Club www.facebook.com/hampdencountryclub/
• Hermon Meadow Golf Course www.facebook.com/HermonMeadowGolf/
• Hidden Meadows Golf Course www.facebook.com/hiddenmeadows/
• Hillcrest Golf Club www.facebook.com/Hillcrest-Golf-Club-135372866515655/
• Houlton Golf Club www.facebook.com/golfhoulton/
• JW Parks Golf Course www.facebook.com/jwparksgc/
• Little River Country Club www.facebook.com/Little-River-Country-Club-111785972200756/
• Lucerne Golf Club www.facebook.com/lucernegolfclub/
• Midland Meadows Golf Club www.facebook.com/MidlandMeadowsGolf/
• Palmyra Golf Club www.facebook.com/Palmyra-Golf-Course-and-Campground-271320449608653/
• Paris Hill Country Club www.facebook.com/1899ParisHillCountryClub/
• Pine Hill Golf Club www.facebook.com/Pinehillgolfcourse/
• Piscataquis Country Club www.facebook.com/Piscataquis-Golf-Course-114962405189991/
• Rocky Knoll Country Club www.facebook.com/RockyKnollCountryClub/
• Searsport Pines Golf Course www.facebook.com/Searsport-Pines-Golf-Course-216112071736132/
• Sheepscot Links Golf Course www.facebook.com/groups/132023379812/
• St. Stephen Golf Club www.facebook.com/St-Stephen-Golf-Course-487652504726563/
• Sunset Ridge Golf Links www.facebook.com/sunsetridgegolflinks/
• Traditions Golf Club www.facebook.com/Traditions-Golf-Club-121545341221973/
• Va Jo Wa Golf Course www.facebook.com/Va-Jo-Wa-Golf-Course-330615376840/
• White Tail Golf Course www.facebook.com/Whitetail-Golf-Course-376976959025430/
As more courses join the NAGCA, this list will be updated accordingly. Several additional courses have shown interest, and best guess is that 30-35 courses will be members for the 2017 golf season.
For everyone who is a member of these courses, here is how it works:
•Reciprocal play is for 2017 members of golf courses within this association.
•Players are entitled to a maximum of two (2) free rounds of golf at each participating course per calendar year.
•Players are required to rent a power cart when redeeming their free rounds of golf.
•Players must present a current year membership card from his/her home course, with a valid government issued photo identification card (i.e. driver’s license). No exceptions will be made to this rule.
•Players will not be allowed to combine any free rounds with “premium” play events such as tournaments, scrambles, and/or league play.
•Players will not be able to combine the free round of play with any promotions, discounts, or coupons that are being offered.
•A ’round’ is considered to be 18-holes, or a ‘start’ on the golf course. Members are entitled to two ‘starts’ under this program at each participating golf course. If you choose to play 9-holes for one of your ‘starts,’ that means you have used one of your two starts on that golf course. Rain checks will not be issued for unplayed holes.
•Reciprocal rounds may not be carried over into following years. Rounds are considered to be ‘use them or lose them.’
•Each reciprocal round is for the sole use of the member listed on the provided membership card; additional players may not use the remaining round and will be required to pay prevailing rates at the time of play.
•Players are required to call ahead to make arrangements to play; Courses may require players to have tee times prior to playing.