Improving Course Conditions, Cart Usage Update

Gorgeous morning for golf today. We’ve finally been able to get the big mowers on the course, and things are shaping up well. We’ve got some ice damage on a few of the greens, but overall the greens are rolling out nicely.

We’ve had carts out since Monday afternoon. The weather forecast is for nearly an inch of rain tonight and tomorrow morning. If the forecast is correct, we will not be letting carts out on Thursday and possibly Friday. We will post an update tomorrow morning.

Skip to toolbar