Hidden Meadows Golf Course is proud of our commitment to the youth of our area. We offer junior golf lessons, leagues and tournaments for kids of all ages and skill levels. As part of this commitment, we work with the Old Town Recreation Center, Old Town School District, the Maine Golf Association and the PGA Junior Golf Foundation.
Junior Golf Weekly Lessons – 2018 Summer Program
Junior golf classes will begin on Monday, July 2nd at Hidden Meadows Golf Course. Classes are from 9 – 10:30 every Monday morning, and will consist of instruction on the full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, bunker shots, rules and etiquette.
The first half of each lesson will take place in our practice area, then the last half of each lesson we’ll head out on the course to practice what was taught that day.
These classes are for boys and girls ages 7-17, and are designed for beginners and intermediate players. We have equipment available if you need clubs. The cost for the seven week session is $75. Instruction is provided by Class-A PGA Professional Joe Perdue.
To register, contact the pro shop at 207-827-4779. Class size is limited.
Junior Golf League
The Hidden Meadows Junior Golf League begins on Saturday, April 28, 2018, at 3 p.m. The purpose is to provide some fun weekly play for junior golfers. The emphasis is on playing golf, making new friends, and having some friendly competition as well.
- 15 minute instruction clinic each week
- 9-hole play
- Different forms of competition every week
- Competition with other local courses
- USGA handicap included in league fee
- End of the season tournament and barbecue
- $10 to join the league, no weekly fee for members, $5 weekly fee for non-members.
- We’ll cover a different golf rule every week to help you get around the course
- Results and your updated handicap will be posted on the bulletin board in the clubhouse, as well as on the Hidden Meadows Golf Course website.
- Can’t make it every week? No problem. Come out and play the weeks that you are able to.
- Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!
Joe Perdue, Class A PGA Professional, 207.827.4779
Junior Individual Lesson Rates
Your first lesson is 45 minutes. The following sessions are 30 minutes each. Rates are per person. All group lessons are one hour. All students receive practice range discounts.
- Per lesson: $15
- Series of 3: $40
- Series of 6: $75
Group of 2
- Per lesson: $13
- Series of 3: $35
- Series of 6: $65
Group of 3
- Per lesson: $10
- Series of 3: $25
- Series of 6: $50
Group of 4
- Per lesson: $7.50
- Series of 3: $20
- Series of 6: $37.50
Group of 5 or more
- Per lesson: $5
- Series of 3: $13
- Series of 6: $25