Mother Nature Delays Opening By A Couple of More Days

Sorry to report this, but the golf course will not be opening this weekend. We had 1+ inches of rain last night and the course is soaked. Everything is draining well, but it’s just going to take a couple more days. As wet as it is right now, there would be a good chance of doing some damage to the greens. By waiting until Monday, we eliminate that potential, and we will have nice greens all season.

So the good news is that everyone gets a couple more days to get a discount on their membership fees. Anybody that pays before the course is open for the season saves $25.

The range and clubhouse will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Skip to toolbar